oUR TERMS AND cONDITIONS
Rates & Pricing
All prices are quotes in USD $ and are set per season.
At SAH we offer complete transparency with no hidden costs on a safari. All hunters will be afforded the same benefits without extra charges for superior quality of trophies and services.
For the latest current rates contact us at email@example.com
Booking Procedures & Conditions
Once you have contacted us with your hunting enquiry you will have a stipulated period of time in which to confirm your hunt. Should this period elapse, a new quotation will be issued to you. Bookings can be made directly with SAH unless an agency is concerned, in which case the prices may be subject to a handling fee from said agency.
A booking will only be held once a minimum of 40% of the safari package has been received which will act as a deposit. In addition, a contract will be issued and considered binding for both the client and SAH.
Trophy fees will be determined by SAH and a deposit will be required, unless otherwise stated in your contract.
Full payment of the balance of the hunting package will be required on arrival / your first day of hunting.
Trophy fees can be settled at the end of the hunt unless otherwise agreed upon.
We accept cash and all leading credit cards. Please note there may be a slight difference in credit card charges from time of payment to when the transaction takes place due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Surcharges on Transactions
Credit Cards – 4% surcharge will be levied on all credit card transactions.
Wire Transfer – 0% surcharge
Our Prices Include The Following
- Pick- up and drop off at the nearest airport to camp in the area in which you will be hunting, unless prior special arrangements have been made.
- Hunting license fees.
- The services of an experienced and qualified Professional Hunter with a well-equipped vehicle and a tracker.
- Standard equipment where required.
- Complete support crew of camp staff, trackers, skinners (where applicable) and chefs.
- Safari camps ranging from comfortable country hunting camps to luxurious safari lodges.
- All land transportation while on safari.
- All meals, drinks (excluding premium brands) and laundry services.
Additional Costs That Are Not Included In Our Rates
- International & domestic flights.
- Shipping & taxidermy.
- Day fee/s for the day of arrival – first night in camp.
- Trophy handling fee per hunter / per safari.
- Provincial transfers if required, unless prior special arrangements have been made.
- Dog pack charges per day for all hunts conducted with dogs.
- Rifle hire and ammunition per safari if required.
- Baiting fee/s where required.
- Local shopping trip/s to town.
- A 15% Government-regulated Value-Added Tax (VAT) on all daily rates and services. This tax does not apply to trophy fees.
- Gratuities for safari staff, Professional Hunters and all other staff members.
- Meals and liquor outside of camps and hunting areas.
- Telephones and limited Internet service.
- Any excursions not outlined in your hunting package.
Wounded / Harvested Trophies
Any animal wounded / hit, where blood is drawn, and found OR lost, will be deemed as taken. The full trophy fee will apply.
While paying for your safari in a variety of currencies is not a problem, the tipping of trackers, camp staff and PH’s must always be done in cash in USD$.
If you wish – Tips can be added to the final bill of the safari and paid across to the various staff members by SAH, on your behalf.
Check with your Professional Hunter what the norm is on tipping and at all times keep in mind a tip is a bonus greatly appreciated, but not expected.
We recommend that ALL clients obtain travel insurance prior to their safari.
In the event of a client canceling a safari less than 6 months prior to the commencement date the safari, the deposit will be forfeited if the dates cannot be rescheduled to alternate dates within the same season, or otherwise agreed upon.
Safaris cancelled more than 6 months prior to the commencement date of the hunt will be refunded the deposit less 20%. This 20% will not be refunded, but can be applied to a future safari with alternate dates within the same season, or otherwise agreed upon.